The whole concept of the said beauty pageant was Santorini, Greece. So the FB-Creative has designed a stage of Blue Church Dome in Santorini, Greece. The stage alone was so amazingly beautiful! It was perfectly made that almost all the audience were amazed. Most of them really admired the stage even the well-known designers and prominent people.
Forty (40) contestants from different regions all over the Philippines competed in the event. They showcased White Goddess Wear, Swimsuit and Evening Gown. The Pageant was watched by an audience of more than a thousand.
The Coronation Night Judges were the following:
1. Director Maryo J. Delos Reyes - World renowned Filipino Director for movies and television.
2. Ms. Eddie Badeo - The master of Classic and Avant Guard Couture. One of the Philippineís finest fashion designers and couturiers. She is also a beauty queen.
3. Ms. Rica Paras - A transgender right advocate, Co-Vice-Chair of the Society of Transexual Women of the Philippines, a former housemate of Pinoy Big Brother Double Up who promoted positive and empowering image of the LGBT Filipino and an IT Consultant for multinational IT Company.
4. Mr. Gary Moreno - Resident judge and a worker of the Judiciary for than 10 years holding the position of Court Interpreter III.
5. Dra. Mavy Cooper De Leon - A Fashion Design Graduate from the Fashion Insititute of the Philippines. She presently works as an Emergency Room Physician (ER Medicine).
6. Mrs. Rowena Plan - An advocate for the welfare of the elderly. Owner of Mini Stop Convenience Store - Banawe, Quezon City Branch.
7. Mrs. Jesusa Bien - Outstanding Filipino Teacher from Dona Teodora Alonzo High School.
8. Ms. Cherry Babol - Businesswoman/entrepreneur. Owner of Skin Appeal Face and Body Spa & Dermatology Clinic.
9. Ms. Adrean Carlo Fuentes - Currently connected with CBS Enterprises, a customs Brokerage firm. Representing the Bi-sexual Community.
10. Mr. Lloyd Arceo - Multi-awarded fashion designer, famous for his designs for well-known celebrities and socialites.
11. Mr. Jojan Sagmaquen - Senior Product Promotions Specialist of Westmont Pharmaceuticals Inc.
12. Mr. Guiller Asido - Head for Legal Department & Corporate Secretary, Tourism Infrastructure, Department of Tourism.
13. Ms. Miriam Jimenez - The reigning Bb. Gay Pilipinas-Universe 2011 and the official delegate to the Ms. International Queen 2012 in November 2012 in Pattaya, Thailand.
14. Mr. Julius Ramos - A notable Production Head, 700 Club Asia and a number of shows in TV5, ABS-CBN2 and GMA7.
15. Dra. Melanie Zita - Branch Manager from Unilab Bio Oncology handling Promotions and Marketing of all Unilab Products for Cancer Therapy.
16. Mr. Armando Fabia - A world-class fashion designer. His designs have already been featured in different runways of the US, Asia, and Europe. Owner of AF Fashion & Interiors.
17. Mr. Jiro Shirakawa - One of the country's most sought after mannequins in print, TV ads, TV Commercials and the runways.
18. Mr. Manny Hernandez - Founding President of Hernz Advertising. Creative Director, Entertainment, Sports, Television and Film Producer.
19. Dr. Reyvic Cerilles - Cosmetic Surgeon and owner of Instituto Estitico Manila.
20. Mr. Jerrold Gacula - Marketing Head, Philippine International Convention Center (PICC)
It was also attended by 2 of the leading TV Networks in the Philippines, the ABS-CBN Channel 2 and ABC TV 5.
The winners of the Manila's Five Prettiest 2012 are the following:
1. Bembem Radaza - Cagayan de Oro City
2. Mariane Arguelles - Marikina
3. Nikki Normanson - Marikina
4. Angelika Santillan - Sta. Ana, Manila
5. Erika Illustre - Cavite
The recipients of the Special Awards are the following:
Cross Over Darling of the Press - No. 14 Bembem Radaza
Cross Over Perfect Smile - No. 36 Crystal Elizalde
Cross Over Flawless - No. 30 Kevin Balot
Cross Over Elegance - No. 38 Angelika Santillan
Cross Over Charming Personality - No. 38 Angelika Santillan
Cross Over Body Beautiful - No. 40 Mea Sayson
Cross Over Stand-out Beauty - No. 19 Belinda Cruz Bermudez
Cross Over Congeniality - No. 1 Mariko Ledesma
Cross Over Face of the Night - No. 2 Erika Fox
Cross Over Feminine Look - No. 14 Bembem Radaza
Miss Cross Over 2012 - No. 14 Bembem Radaza
Ms. Ladlad - No. 22 Jennah Fernandez
MVP Amity 2012 - No. 22 Jennah Fernandez
MVP Miss Photogenic - No. 14 Bembem Radaza
MVP People's Choice Award - No. 31 Elyza Mae Miyasaki
The winners for the MVP 2012 minor awards are the following:
Model Discovery of the Year - No. 14 Bembem Radaza
MVP Best in Swimsuit - No. 14 Bembem Radaza
MVP Best in Evening Gown - No. 21 Erika Gomez
Each of the Manila's Five Prettiest 2012 winners received P30,000.00 Cash; a Glass Trophy worth P5,000 each; a One (1) Year Management Contract with The Betera's Powerhouse of Beauties worth P50,000.00; Gift Certificates from Instituto Estetico Manila worth P50,000 each; Gift Packs from product sponsors and One (1) Year Salon Services from Salon de Caracas.
Manila's Five Prettiest 2012 was a tremendous success. It is considered as the grandest and most prestigious beauty Pageant for Alternatives in the Philippines. MVP is so far the only gay pageant in the Philippines with Official Certificate of Registration from the Bureau of Trademarks - Intellectual Property Philippines (IPP).